Contact Yorkshire Bank
Customer Service Hours
Yorkshire Bank was established in 1859 in Halifax, West Yorkshire. It has 182 offices, has a strong personal customer base and a business banking competence through UK-wide network of 22 Business & Private Banking Centers. It is a business name of Clydesdale Bank plc, a part of the National Australia Bank Group of companies. In 1990, it has joined the Group.
- If you want to apply, they are fast and easy.
- You can apply online and all you need to do is print and post your documents to faster access your funds.
- You money is directly paid to your bank account once your loan is approved and completed paperwork received by Yorkshire Bank.
- All loans are subject to status and eligibility. The rate offered may vary from the Representative APR shown.
- You can find the rates online, in their branch or by calling their customer service.
- The load offer will end on 27/11/15.
Business Current Account
They offer free day-to-day banking for your business. There are no charges for cash/cheque deposits, Direct Debits, withdrawals, or other automated transactions for an initial period. Their cash transaction limit is £250,000 p/a and there are qualifying criteria applied.
They offer 0% interest on purchases for 26 months from account opening and heir new Gold Credit Card is sufficient to make better any day.
- Rate of interest 18.9% pa (variable)
- Total amount of credit£1200
- 9% APR(variable)
In Yorkshire Bank Connects, their customer feedback program, you can ask for more control of your money while out. You can have it now with the mobile app and text message alerts.
With the Yorkshire Bank mobile app you can:
- Move money between your linked Yorkshire Bank accounts. There are restrictions apply. You can refer to FAQs for further info on the restrictions.
- See balances and recent transactions.
- Balance on demand –You can get your latest balance and last four transactions by text message
- You can set up and manage text alerts
- Branch locator –You can find a branch, ATM or Business & Private Banking Centre you
- You can make payments to your existing Internet Banking payees
Text Message Alerts
You can create text message alerts to have you full control of your current savings.
Low or High Balance Alert
You will receive a text message when your balance gets below or above a level set by you.
Weekly Balance Alert
You can get update of your weekly balance.
Balance on demand
You can request of your latest balance and your last four transactions.