Contact Scottish Power Customer Service
Customer Service Hours
Scottish Power is the distribution network operator for southern and central Scotland, Northwales and Merseyside. The company supplies electricity and gas to businesses and homes around the United Kingdom and produces power for the supply of people. They are one of the largest companies that create energy in the UK that commits to build a sustainable future from sources that are renewable. They offer some advantages and benefits that you can enjoy as their customers that require no extra cost.
Scottish Power Phone Number
They are open from Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm and Saturday 8.30am – 6pm.
Energy Efficiency at Home
1. Remote heating control – a new way you could save energy
- Your home heating should be on schedule. You can connect always by using remote control central heating that gives you the power at your fingertips to manage your heating. This also can help save money.
- You can schedule, stop or boost your heating every time you want, either you are at home or on the go.
- Package 1 has an optional advanced payment of £66, a contract of 2 years, has free application and the monthly cost is £9.94.
- Package 2 has an optional advanced payment of £0, a contract of 2 years, has free application and the monthly cost is £12.69.
- Green deal is very good choice to install energy efficiency because it helps cut energy consumption.
- This can install these following; Cavity wall insulation
- Loft insulation
- Boilers – high efficiency condensing boilers and air or ground source heat pumps
- External and internal solid wall insulation
- Draught proofing
- Replacement windows
- Renewable technologies such as wind turbines and solar panels
3. Energy Saving Tips
- Heating, turn down your thermostat to 1°C and you will reduce your bill to almost 10%. You will not drop your temperature but you will notice the save in energy.
- Lighting, energy saving light bulbs could last to 10 times longer than regular light bulbs and could save you up to £40.
4. Gas & Electricity tariffs
a. Online Fixed Price Energy November 2016
- Fixed prices until November 30, 2016
- There are no exit fees
- Use App to manage your account
- Low User – £605.32; Medium User – £870.28; High User – £1,212.61
- Payment methods are: Variable Direct Debit, Quarterly Direct Debit or online Debit Card and Monthly Direct Debit
b. Help Beat Cancer Fixed Price Energy November 2017
- Prices are fixed until November 30, 2017
- ScottishPower will donate to Cancer Research UK for every month you remain on the tariff, up to a maximum of £5 per fuel per annum, until the end of the tariff term.
- Your bill amount may differ depending on your electricity or gas usage.
- Standing charge only
- Dual fuel, gas or electricity only
- No exit fees
- Low User – £742.42; Medium User – £1,056.09; High User – £1,459.73
c. ScottishPower Standard Domestic Tariff
- Prices effective from 20th February 2015
- No end date is applied to the agreement
- No cancellation charges
- Manage your account online and via their energy App
- Monthly by Direct Debit or standing order; Variable Direct Debit; Quarterly by Direct Debit, cash, cheque or postal order; Online by Debit Card; Pay as you use with a prepayment meter; Weekly by payment book or card
- Has standing charge
- No exit fees
- Typical costs are; Low User – £782.94; Medium User – £1,113.25; High User – £1,538.81