Contact Argos Customer Services
Customer Service Hours
Argos is one of the best and most popular online shops in UK, offering about 33,000 products via its official website www.argos.co.uk.
Argos continues to be UK’s biggest high street store online with approximately 500 million of web visitors annually. It serves about 150 million of customers every year through it 740 franchises.
In February 2012, Argos financial profits were worth £3.9 billion and it has 31,000 staffs across the business.
Argos is a part of the leading home and general merchandise store in UK, which is the Home Retail Group.
Argos Customer Service
They are open Monday to Saturday from 8am-8pm and on Saturday 10am-6pm. To inquire about the home delivery, call for store enquiries.
If you want to write Argos a letter, you can send them at:
Gate, Stafford, ST18
Argos Product Care
Damages and replacements are always troublesome and can be more expensive. The product care of Argos gives you peace of mind, you are rest assured that your order is protected, so you can smile knowing that it will save you time, money and away from stress.
This is for the ‘OH NO’ moments of customers.
- They can have unlimited repairs
- Can be fixed or changed
- Protection against damage caused by mishap
- They have protection of up to 4 years*
- If your order is damage upon its arrival, they replace you new one
- It covers irons, toasters, kettles and other household products
- Protection for up to 3 years
- The costs start from £0.99 for up to 3 years*
Jewelry and Watch Care
They give value to your prizes possession as much as you do.
- They will replace new watch if your breaks upon the arrival of order.
- There will be brand new replacement if your order gets stolen
- Protection for up to 3 years
- The costs start from 99p for up to 2 years*
We will make you very pretty while sitting.
- They will give you Repair or replacement if your furniture is damaged
- They give you peace of mind
- They give protection against damage caused by accident
- The prices start from £3.99 for up to 3 years*
Mobile Phone Care
You can make a good call and stay connected.
- If your new phone is stolen or damaged by accident
- You protection of up to 12 months
- You can get fast replacement with Argos
- The prices start from £6.99 for 12 months*
Frequently Asked Questions on Argos
Where is your order?
Use their Order Tracker to keep track of the progress of your order.
Where you can find support information for your products?
You can go visit the www.argos-support.co.uk to know more about manufacturer/product manuals and information.
How you can cancel an order?
Call Argos Customer Services and they will do their best to cancel it for you. Sometimes it is too late if your order has been shipped – bit you can always return it to in their store.
How do you cancel your reservation?
You don’t need to worry about cancelling your reservation. If you do not need it, you are not forced to purchase it, so there is no need to contact them. If it is not collected by the time the reservation ends, the item becomes available again for the customers.
How Do They Match Price?
Argos don’t think you can able to find better prices for toys that you can buy today or have sent to you with amazing same-day delivery.
They are sure; they will refund the difference if you find same product much affordable somewhere else.
To have further information, you can read the Argos Terms and Conditions on their official website.